Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Merry Christmas! It’s the most wonderful time of the year!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Thursday, November 1st at 11:59 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
The TT Design Team gals are delighted to be here and share what they’ve created for this week’s challenge, MERRY CHRISTMAS with Tilda, Edwin or a Magnolia character.
Enjoy the Christmas creations!
Teresa‘s Tilda with a Big Bouquet and Paris Nights die
Tina’s Christmas Tilda with Cat and Heart Swirl die
Elizabeth‘s Unwrapped Tilda and Pine Branches die
Karen‘s Cross Stitch Tilda, Santa Post, Tilda Ticket die, Angel Wings die and Swirl die
Nancie‘s Pixie Tilda, Merry Christmas, Jingle Jangle Snowflakes, Snowy Roof, Wood Pallet, Sweet Snowflakes, Jasper and Holly Swirl
Thank You Tilda’s Town Design Team! Fabulous cards!
For a chance to win a $15 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for playing!