Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Happy New Year!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Thursday, January 3rd at 11:59 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
WOW! It’s hard to believe we’re ushering in another new year!
That means more and more new Magnolia stamps and dies! Squeal! lol
Here’s what Tilda’s Town Designers created to share with you this week…
Pam – Fir in Snow, January 1st and Snowflake DooHickeys die
Rene – Happy Edwin and Leaf and Swirl DooHickeys die
Céline – New Year Edwin and Wedding Vintage Tag DooHickeys die
Delphine – Tilda Under the Mistletoe and Old Swedish Lace DooHickeys die
Jay Jay – Tilda with Pigling and Heart Swirl DooHickeys die
Julie – Tilda on the Roof and So Wrapped Lovely DooHickey die
Thank You Tilda’s Town Design Team! Gorgeous creations!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <email@example.com>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!