Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Christmas! Once a month, here at Tilda’s Town, we’re going to have a Christmas challenge! We’re hoping it helps us all be prepared for Christmas 2013! Falalalala!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Thursday, February 28th at 11:59 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
Have fun getting your Christmas stamps and dies out this week!
Here’s what Tilda’s Town Designers created to share with you…
DeeDee – Something for you Tilda and Snowflake die
Delphine – Tilda as Santa’s Helper, Fireplace with Stockings and From Our Family
Jay Jay – Jingle Jangle Tilda and Winter Forest
Julie – Tilda with Hanging Star
Rene – Tilda With Lovikka Mittens
Thank You Tilda’s Town Design Team. Wonderful Inspiration!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
It’s the Christmas Spirit…
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!