Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Christmas!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Thursday, April 4th at 11:59 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
The TT Designers said it was easy to think Christmas this week because some still have snow!
Here’s the Christmas creating they want to share with you this week…one more card closer to having that stash of Christmas cards ready!
Tina – Tilda with Little Rudolf, Tilda Tag die, Paris Night die, Spruce die and Lovely Fence die
Carla – Jingle Jangle Tilda, Jingle Jangle Tangle, Sweet Christmas Dreams and Vintage Tag die
Franz – Skating Tilda (special edition)
Gro – Ribbon Tilda and So Wrapped Lovely die
Louise – Tilda with Two Little Gifts
Nancie – Snowy Tilda, Christmas Bear, Holy Tilda with Violin and Snowflake and Mistletoe die
Riet – Tilda with a Cute Lamb, Jingle Jangle Snowflakes, Christmas Background, So Wrapped Lovely die, Snowflake and Mistletoe die
Thank You Tilda’s Town Design Team!
We appreciate you! Gorgeous, inspring Christmas creations!
Take a minute to let them know you love seeing their work!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!