Wonderful entries this week for the Fussy and Fussy or Understated and Elegant Challenge!
Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- Did we get your attention with the title today?! The challenge this week is … Fussy and Fancy or Understated and Elegant! Last year we did CAS instead of U & E but Clean and Simple, well, when you spend time coloring, it’s hard to call it simple! So what’ll it be for you this week?! Stay in your comfort zone or go for a challenge! Can’t wait to see what you create!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Thursday, March 7th at 11:59 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
Here’s what Tilda’s Town Designers created to share with you this week… we’ll start with some charming
Understated and Elegant inspiration…
Riet – Tilda with Mr. Rooster
Christa – Tilda with Big Ice Cream
Gro – Tilda with Big Tulip Pot
Nancie – Lilyrose the Dragon and Doily Flowers die
and finish with some lovely Fussy and Fancy inspiration!
Teresa – limited edition Tilda
Tina – Sleeping Baby Tilda
Carla – Tilda with Love and Heart Swirl die
Franz – Tilda with Christmas Baked
Louise – Tilda with Winter Flowers and So Wrapped Lovely die
Thank You Tilda’s Town Design Team! What a fun challenge! Wonderful cards!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
26 Entries for the first Christmas challenge of the year! YEA!
The random winner for challenge #41, picked by Inlinkz is…
Joukje using Edwin with Sack
Check your inbox for an email from Inlinkz!
CONGRATULATIONS Joukje! ENJOY your prize!
Grab the badge below for your blog…
This week’s TOP Five chosen by TTC Design Team gals…
Click on their name to go to their blog…
click the stamp name to shop!
#5 Catz using an older Tilda
#10 Annemarie using Tilda with Amaryllis
#13 Katarina using Tilda with Fir
#20 Lisa using Ice Tilda
#23 Karin using Winter Tilda
❤ ❤ ❤
Congrats to each of you!
Grab the Top Five badge for your blog…
Gorgeous Christmas creations from everyone! Thank you for playing!
Thank You Tilda’s Town.com!!!
Tilda’s Town is a most magical shop specializing in Magnolia Stamps. We carry over 1,100 stamps in stock at all times. We offer FREE worldwide shipping on every order, every day. You can also save up to an additional 20% on your purchase by using one of our famous coupon codes. Visit us at www.tildastown.com and live the magic.