Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Winter Wonderland!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Friday, December 13th at 11:59 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
Here’s the gorgeous ‘Winter Wonderland’, Tilda’s Town Designers created to share with you this week…
Cinzia – In the Snow Heart Tilda, Vintage Merry Christmas, Lovely Fence, Slender Firs, Poinsettia die and Snowflake die
Katie – Old Swedish Church, Poinsettia die, Sprawling Ferns die and Vintage Mistletoe die
Louise – In the Snow Heart Tilda, Show the way Baby Rudolf and Vintage tag die
Nancie – Peaceful Christmas Tree, Show the Way Sign, North Pole Pingy, Show the Way Baby Rudolph, Lovely Fence and Lace Coaster
Riet – Silent Night Tilda and Snowflake/Mistletoe die
Thank You Tilda’s Town Design Team!
Take a minute to let them know you love seeing their work!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
[…] Tilda town – Winter Wonderland […]