Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Christmas!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Friday, December 27th at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
Here’s what Tilda’s Town Designers created to share with you this week…
Merry Christmas to you and yours!
Katie – In the Snow Scarf Tilda, Tilda with Two Little Gifts , Poinsettia die, Snowy Forest die and Sprawling Ferns die
Louise – Tilda with Luvikka Mittens
Nancie – The Day Before Christmas Stocking Tilda, Show the Way Baby Rudolph and Merry Christmas
Riet – Merry Christmas Tilda, Vintage Box Lacing Chocolate die and So Wrapped Lovely die
Cinzia – The Day Before Christmas Stocking Tilda, New York, Lovely Fence die, Slender Firs die and Mistletoe die
Thank You Tilda’s Town Design Team!
Take a minute to let them know you love seeing their work!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Stunning Christmas creations from the DT ladies.
Thanks for another super challenge.
Merry Christmas to you all.