Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Use your Christmas Stash!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point) It helps so much if you put the name of the image you’re using in your post.
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Friday, Oct. 17th at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
This is such a fun challenge! It always feels so good to use some of the stash!
Here’s what the TT gals designed to inspire you this week!
Gorgeous creations! Thank you ladies!
❤ Click on their name to visit their blog ❤
Helene – Midwinter Tilda
Jane – new Tilda and All I want for Christmas Doohickey Club kit
Laura – Christmas Tilda with Puppy and All I want for Christmas Doohickey Club kit
Louise – Cozy Christmas Bear and Noel
Nancie – Merry Christmas Tilda and Cute Wings
Samantha – Noel Tilda and Vintage Box Lacing Coffee die
Shien Shien – The Day Before Christmas
Christina – Merry Christmas Tilda and Christmas Lace die
We’re so glad you stopped by TT today!
We’d love to have you enter this week’s challenge!
Happy stamping and creating!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Click the Tilda stamp to View/Add Link
Each card is adorable. Wish I had each of these stamps to try to do something similar. Edna
Thank you Edna!
[…] piace un sacco! Partecipo a: Deep ocean challenge – Christmas in october Tilda’s town – #125 use your christmas stash Simply magnolia – lace and pearls Time for magnolia challenge – #67 Let’s play […]