Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Christmas, optional, add a tag !
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- ***It helps so much if you put the name of the image you’re using in your post.***
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is November 7th at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
I LOVE Christmas and the TT gals have once again wowed us with their creations!
Thank you ladies! Beautiful work!
❤ Click on their name to visit their blog ❤
Céline – Puppy Love Tilda, Tea Label Tags die and Vintage Mistletoe
Gosia – Jingle Bell Rudolf, Merry Christmas Text, Sweet Snowflakes, Poinsettia die, Tilda Ticket die and Vintage Square die
Nathalia – Christmas Eve Edwin, Peaceful Christmas Tree and Paris Night die
Pam – All I Want For Christmas die club kit #2 and So Wrapped Fern Tag die
Tamara – Christmas Eve Edwin, Holly Swirl, So Wrapped Merry Christmas die and All I Want For Christmas die club kit #2
Åsalill – Winter Night Background, Santa on Christmas Eve and Slender Firs die
Barbara – Halo Tilda
Aren’t they fabulous! Love them all!
We’re so glad you stopped by TT today!
We’d love to have you enter this week’s challenge!
Happy stamping and creating!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Click the Tilda stamp to View/Add Link