Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Fussy and Fancy or Clean and Layered!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point) It helps so much if you put the name of the image you’re using in your post.
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is November 21st at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
A FUN variety of creations today!
Thank you TT designers! Gorgeous cards!
Gosia (F&F) – Tilda with Dripping Ice Cream
Nathalia (F&F) – Pisces Tilda
Pam (CAL)- All I Want For Christmas Die Club Kit #2
Rene (CAL) – Tilda Holding Bouquet
Tamara (F&F) – Jingle Bell Rudolf and All I Want For Christmas Die Club Kit #2
Åsalill (F&F) – Sparkle Poinsettia Tilda, Poinsettia die and So Wrapped Lovely die
Barbara – It’s Cold Outside Tilda and All I Want For Christmas Die Club Kit #2
Céline (CAL) – Edwin with Accordion
Thank You Tilda’s Town Design Team!
Take a minute to let them know you love seeing their work!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <email@example.com>)
TT Design Team ladies will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Click the Tilda stamp to View/Add Link
Love Magnolia stamps and dies and these cards are beautiful. Only wish I could buy the rocking horse separately If I can, let me know where to get it. Thanks. Edna Burgess.
Hi Edna – I don’t think it’s available by itself. Just the kit. The kit is fabulous though… I’m really glad I got it! Pam
Fabulous and inspiring creations from the DT ladies.
Thanks for another super challenge.
Hugs, Donna x
You’re welcome Donna Lee! Thanks for playing at TT!
Thanks for another wonderful challenge, the DT inspiration is awesome as always!
Hugs Nicola xxx
you’re welcome Nicola! Thanks for stopping by!