Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Use Dies and or Punches!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- It helps so much if you put the name of the image you’re using in your post.
- We love it when you have the translate option on your blog. THANK YOU!
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Friday, March 13th at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
Here’s what the TT gals designed to inspire you this week
Thank you ladies! Love your creations!
Click on their name to visit their blog
Åsalill – Devine Tilda, Leaf Swirl die and Tilda Lace die
Céline – Stop in the Name of Love Tilda
Gosia – Pisces Tilda
Nathalia – You Are My Valentine Tilda and Doohickey Club 3
Rene – Tilda with Love Cake
We’re so glad you stopped by TT today!
We’d love to have you enter this week’s challenge!
Happy stamping and creating!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Click the Tilda stamp to View/Add Link
Gorgeous creations from the talented design team.
Thanks for another super challenge.
Hugs, Donna xx
Stunning DT work as always, thanks for the fantastic challenge – love it!
Hugs Nicola xxx