Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Use a Magnolia Background stamp!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Thursday, Sept. 19th at 11:59 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
Enjoy the inspiration from the TT designers using Magnolia stamps in their beautiful creations!
Louise – Harriet the Turtle and Stone Path
Nancie – Edwin’s Town and Lanterns
Riet – Salute Tilda, Sea Shell kit, Pelican and Sea Background
Shien Shien – Hugs Kisses, Violet Tilda, New York and Postcard
Teresa – Jam Tilda, Tin Boxes and Chocolate
Tina – Tilda Princess of the Valley, Fantasy Flower, Log, So Wrapped Lovely die, Scalloped Tag die and Scalloped Dotted Lace die
Cinzia – Tripping Flower Tilda and Royal Rippling Fountain
Thank You Tilda’s Town Design Team!
Take a minute to let them know you love seeing their work!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!