Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Anything Goes!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- It helps so much if you put the name of the image you’re using in your post.
- We love it when you have the translate option on your blog. THANK YOU!
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Friday, August 28 at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
Pretty much everyone’s favorite theme this week!
Here’s what the TT designers made for inspiration this week!
Beautiful! Thank you ladies!
Click on their name to visit their blog
Shop – Tilda’s Town.com
Céline – Tilda with Flower Tiara
Delphine – Tilda in Cozy Coat
Gosia – Leo Tilda, Vintage Square die and Jungle Leaves die
Nathalia – Sneaky Tilda, Napoleon the Cat, Vintage Box Lacing Coffee die and Twisted Swirl die
Rene – Loves Me, Loves Me Not Tilda
Åsalill – Tilda With Ribbon Shoes
We’re so glad you stopped by TT today!
We’d love to have you enter this week’s challenge!
Happy stamping and creating!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <email@example.com>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Click the Tilda stamp to View/Add Link