Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Stitching!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Thursday, October 17th at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
This week we’re welcoming Katie to the TT Design Team!
So glad to have you Katie!
Here’s what Tilda’s Town Designers created to share with you this week…be inspired! So many fabulous/lovely details!!!
Katie – Forget Me Not Tilda, Dragonfly die and Vintage Flower and Leaf die
Louise – Tilda of Sweden and Log
Nancie – London Collection and Love Heart
Riet – Tilda with a Cute Little Lamb, Leaf/Swirl die and Tea Label Shapes die
Shien Shien – Tilda with Balloons and Love Background
Tina – Baby Edwin and Event Tags
Thank You Tilda’s Town Design Team!
Take a minute to let them know you love seeing their work!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <email@example.com>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!