Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Add a Creative Fold or Tag!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Friday, September 5th at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
WOW! What fabulous inspiration the gals are sharing today!
Thank you ladies!
❤ Click on their name to visit their blog ❤
Cinzia – Gemini Tilda and Tilda Ticket die
Helene – Sneaky Tilda, Lovely Fence die and So Wrapped Lovely die
Jane – Summer Tilda with Flags
Laura – Snowman, Welcome to a Sweet Christmas and Paris Night die (this tree die would be nice too, Spruce die)
Louise – Flower Tilda with Bowknot, Tilda with a Big Big Rose and Have a Sunnyday
Malin – In the Snow Heart Tilda and Jolly Tags die
Nancie – Tilda with Rose Lace Dress, My Love Heart die and Swirls die
Samantha – Tilda Blowing Hearts, Butterfly Kit, Kurbitz Corner and So Wrapped Lovely die
Shien Shien – Tilda Hiding Heart and Love Heart
We’re so glad you stopped by TT today!
We’d love to have you enter this week’s challenge!
Happy stamping and creating!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Click the Tilda stamp to View/Add Link