Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
Before we get started – I wanted to take this opportunity to say good-bye to Louise Hodge. She had the opportunity to design for another stamp company. We wish her all the best and thank her for the beautiful creations she has shared with us. We will miss you Louise!!!
- The challenge this week is … Spring!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- It helps so much if you put the name of the image you’re using in your post.
- We love it when you have the translate option on your blog. THANK YOU!
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Friday, April 10th at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
I know many have been waiting the arrival of Spring with great anticipation this year! Be inspired by the beautiful cards from the TT Team this week!
Thank you ladies!
Gosia – Tilda with Rose Lace Dress, Vintage Square die and Tilda Doily die
Rene – Tilda Raining Hearts
Åsalill – Tilda with Egg and Chicken
Céline – Tilda with Daisy
We’re so glad you stopped by TT today!
We’d love to have you enter this week’s challenge!
Happy stamping and creating!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Click the Tilda stamp to View/Add Link