Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Happy Holidays!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is December 26th at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- This challenge is for two weeks this time!
- Limit – two entries
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you!
The TT designers are sending best wishes to you and yours and sharing their beautiful creations for this wonderful Christmas season!
Thank you ladies!
Take a minute to let them know you love seeing their work!
Click on their name to visit their blog
Rene – Edwin with Sack and Welcome to a Sweet Christmas
Samantha – Waiting For Christmas Tree and Merry Christmas Text
Åsalill – Halo Tilda, Sweet Christmas Tilda, Santa Lucia Tilda and Sprawling Ferns die
Céline – Secret Tilda, All I Want For Christmas Club Die kit and Vintage Mistletoe die
Gosia – Tilda with Apple Wreath, Post-Holly and Sweet Snowflakes
We’re so glad you stopped by TT today!
We’d love to have you enter this week’s challenge!
Happy stamping and creating!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <email@example.com>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Click the Tilda stamp to View/Add Link
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Thanks for such a brilliant challenge blog xxx
Gorgeous creations from the DT ladies.
Thanks for another super challenge. Merry Christmas!
Festive crafty hugs, Donna xx