Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Use Your Stash!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point) It helps so much if you put the name of the image you’re using in your post.
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Friday, April 3rd at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
Use it up!
Here’s what the TT gals designed to inspire you this week!
Thank you ladies! Gorgeous, Beautiful work!
Click on their name to visit their blog
Samantha – Tilda Rose Scent and Text
Christina – Loves me loves me not Tilda duo
Jane – Sneezing Tilda and Doohickey Club #4
Laura – 60’s Tilda and Tin Box
Louise – Gingerbread Tilda, Spring Fence, Chicken in Egg and Doohickey Club #3
Malin – Prima Ballerina Tilda
Nancie – Cupcake
We’re so glad you stopped by TT today!
We’d love to have you enter this week’s challenge!
Happy stamping and creating!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Click the Tilda stamp to View/Add Link
Fabulous creations ladies!
I love Sneezing Tilda in the jar. What a great idea!
Hugs, Donna xx
Adorable DT creations, bravo! Thanks for the wonderful challenge!
Hugs Nicola xxx
[…] a: Tilda’s town challenge#148 – use your stash DooHickey’s Romantic […]