Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Fussy and Fancy or Clean and Layered!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- It helps so much if you put the name of the image you’re using in your post.
- We appreciate you having the translate widget on your blog too! Thank YOU!
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Friday, at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
This is such a fun challenge!
Here’s what the TT gals designed to inspire you this week!
Thank you ladies! Beautiful work!
❤ Click on their name to visit their blog ❤
Laura – F & F, Strawberry Yummy Tilda
Malin – CAL, Facebook Edwin
Nancie – CAL, Tilda with Big Ice cream
Samantha – CAL, Tilda with Kneesocks
Christina – F&F, Picnic Tilda
Jane – F&F, Mail Tilda and Doohickey Club 4 Dies
We’re so glad you stopped by TT today!
We’d love to have you enter this week’s challenge!
Happy stamping and creating!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <firstname.lastname@example.org>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Click the Tilda stamp to View/Add Link
Love that Mother’s Day card!! You should enter it in the Die-Versions Mother’s Day Card Challenge!!
Super gorgeous creations ladies!
Thanks for another super challenge.
Crafty hugs, Donna xx
[…] participe au challenge #154 de la boutique Tilda’s Town (Clean and layered […]
beautiful interpretations of the dt
my participation HERE