Welcome to Tilda’s Town Challenges!
A place to create, inspire and be challenged!
- The challenge this week is … Dies or Punches!
- Your entry must have a stamped Tilda, Edwin or Magnolia character on it! (focal point)
- It helps so much if you put the name of the image you’re using in your post.
- We love it when you have the translate option on your blog. THANK YOU!
- Link up below with the direct URL to your creation. We can’t wait to see what you make!
- Place a link to Tilda’s Town Challenge blog in your blog post or online gallery.
- No back linking… challenge start date is today’s date 9 a.m. CST and end date is Friday, August 14th at 11:55 a.m. CST!
- Limit – two entries
Gorgeous cards from the TT designers to inspire you this week!
Thank you ladies!
Click on their name to visit their blog – Tilda’s Town to shop!
Åsalill – Tilda On The Beach, Groom Bow die, Spring Flower Lace die and Vintage Flowers and Leaf dies
Céline – Tilda with Balloon, Sprawling Ferns die, Spruce Twig die and Doohickey Club #5
Gosia – I Give You My Heart Tilda Duo
Nathalia – Selfie Tilda, Tilda Tag die and Twisted Swirl die
Rene – Edwin Wants a Hug
We’re so glad you stopped by TT today!
We’d love to have you enter this week’s challenge!
Happy stamping and creating!
For a chance to win a $10 Gift Certificate to Tilda’s Town online Magnolia store, LINK up below with your Magnolia creation, following the guidelines above!
The winner will be random, chosen by Inlinkz…
(to insure that you will receive the winner email in your inbox, put the following email address in your white/safe to receive email list…thank you! InLinkz challenges <email@example.com>)
TT Design Team gals will choose the TOP entries!
Thanks for visiting Tilda’s Town neighborhood and thanks for playing!
Follow the TT blog and you’ll receive an email when the winner post goes up and an email when the new challenge post goes up!
Click the Tilda stamp to View/Add Link
Beautiful and inspirational creations from the DT ladies.
Thank you for another super challenge.
Crafty hugs, Donna xx
Thank you so much for another wonderful challenge and the amazing DT work as always!
Hugs Nicola xxx
Lots of inspiration thanks for a fab challenge 🙂